General Terms And Conditions
Version - 1.8
Last Updated - 13/07/2016
FAIR PLAY BETS LTD operates this online gaming platform. Therefore, the General Terms And Conditions of FAIR PLAY BETS LTD also apply to this platform.
FAIR PLAY BETS LTD
I. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FAIR PLAY BETS LTD (hereinafter “the company”), duly incorporated and registered in Malta under registration number C 51902 on the 03/02/2011, with the office at 28/19, Vincenti Buildings, Strait Street, Valletta and is licensed in Malta and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (www.mga.org.mt) and operates this online gaming website under a Class 1 license numbered MGA/CL1/757/2011 issued on the 28th March 2012. The Malta Gaming Authority is a regulatory body.
These "Terms and Conditions" of FAIR PLAY BETS LTD are constituting and governing the contractual relationship between the Player and the Company, as stated herein. The Player herby acknowledges and accepts the exclusive validity of such Terms and Conditions.
Should the contents of the General Terms And Conditions vary in other languages to the English, the English version takes precedence. This also applies to the rules of the game, any texts on the website as well as any information concerning a bonus program or bonus schemes. In a case of the General Terms And Conditions in other languages, all versions will reflect the same principles.
Any changes to the General Terms And Conditions will be notified in advance to all registered players by means of an email before coming into effect.
A. Scope of Application
- The Terms and Conditions apply to the content and services on the website diamondworldcasino.com (in the following referred to as the "website"). They also apply to content sent to or uploaded (e.g. picture uploads) on the website by players per e-mail, SMS, community contributions or chat messages (in the following referred to as “player content”) and the payout of winnings. The Terms and Conditions apply as amended at the time of use of the content and services, respectively.
- By clicking the “accept button” on the website and pressing the next button to complete the registration process, the player accepts and acknowledges the Terms and Conditions.
B. Governing Law
All legal relations between the company and the player, the validity and termination of such relation as well as any disputes arising there from, are exclusively governed by the laws of Malta.
C. Description of Services
- The company offers a gaming website. On the gaming website players can participate in games as “test players” without wagering money or as “cash players” wagering money.
- The casino games offered on this website are covered by a Class 1 license issued by the Malta Gaming Authority under the Remote Gaming Regulations of 2004 (Legal Notice 176). These games are provided by the gaming platform of Server Based Solutions Ltd holding a Class 4 license ref: MGA/CL4/757/2011 issued in Malta. The rules of the games can be found here.
- The company reserves the right to subject the access of players to the games and services to compliance with certain conditions (such as minimum age, minimum amount of games played, and provision of evidence of payments having been made) in addition to clause D.
- The company reserves the right to extend or change the number and type of services from time to time.
D. Conditions for participation
- To participate in the games offered on the website, players have to accurately complete the registration process providing all the requested information correctly and entirely. Each player will create his own player name (in the following referred to as “nickname”). There is no legal claim to register and participate in the games.
- The player warrants and represents, at all times, not to:
- be citizen of The United States of America;
- be resident of The United States of America;
- be restricted by limited legal capacity;
- be acting on behalf of another party i.e. Players must register personally on their behalf;
- be classified as a compulsive gambler;
- deposit monies originating from criminal, illegal and/or un-authorized activities;
- deposit monies through a Credit Card, in case he is not authorized to dispose of such credit card and/or the corresponding bank account
- participate in plays for cash and/or deposit monies for such plays, in case the plays provided by the company are not allowed under the relevant jurisdiction of the player’s home country
- deposit monies into an account for any other reason. Especially but not limited to illegal or criminal reasons (eg money laundering), than participating in plays or tournaments provided by the company
- be registered on our website with an active account, already
- close his/her account on the platform in order to register again as a new user on the same site
- sell/transfer and/or acquire accounts to/from other players
- transfer funds amongst player accounts.
- Only private persons over 18 years and/or the respective age required under the relevant jurisdiction of the player’s home country are entitled to participate in the games. In the case of Estonian players these must be over 21 years of age. The company reserves the right to request players to provide evidence of their age and to deny access to the services and games for individual players, in case sufficient evidence is not provided by the player.
- The games and services offered on the website are based on the current state of the art technology. The company does not guarantee the availability and continuous full functionality of all its games and services. The company will use all reasonable efforts to correct any identified defaults that may occur.
- Players are solely responsible for the technical configuration of the computer or device used to connect to our website. Details on the recommended configuration are set out in the Help and FAQ-Sections on the website.
- Players are solely responsible for ensuring that their betting is legal before trying to open an accountwith FAIR PLAY BETS LTD.
- A player registration may be refused or closed at our sole discretion but contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
- FAIR PLAY BETS LTD reserves the right to limit and/or refuse bets.
- In addition to clause D. the participation in games available on the website can be subject to further restrictions. Such restrictions shall be explicitly notified via the website without any commitment. There is no legal claim to register and participate in games.
- Prior to any games notice shall be provided on the website in the event that prizes are to be won by participating in such games. If applicable, the description of these prizes shall include any specific delivery conditions. The company reserves the right to substitute any prize for another of the same value without giving prior notice.
- The participation of employees of the company or sponsors, as well any relatives, in tournaments is forbidden.
F. Intellectual Property
- By registering an account and/or by using any of the services on the website, The Player hereby acknowledges that the entire content of the website is the sole property of the company. The player shall use the content of and information on the website for personal use only and refrain from using this intellectual property in any other way whatsoever.
- The company is granted all exclusive, royalty-free, intellectual property rights of materials (such as photos, questions, comments, text messages and the like) that are submitted on the website. There shall be no claim for compensation or reward of any kind.
- Any misconduct in using the services is interdicted. Especially but not limited to the following shall be deemed as misconduct:
- players do not comply with the rules of communication between players (set out in point H below);
- players deliberately provide inaccurate or misleading information;
- the very attempt to manipulate the results of games by concerted practices, alterations of the program or in any other way;
- players deliberately cause malfunctions or defects of the website in order to undermine the natural flow of the game;
- an already registered player opens another account; and,
- a violation of any other regulations set out in these Terms and Conditions;
- The player will not decompile or attempt to decompile the software on the website or develop software that interferes with the client-server-communication software used on the website.
- The use of any software program which facilitates artificial intelligence is strictly prohibited. Prohibited software may include software which allows opponent profiling, player collusion or any other program which company believes allows a player to cheat or gives one player an unjust advantage over another player. The company may take action in order to detect and prevent the use by players of such software, including reading the list of currently running programs on a player’s computer if possible or profiling player’s behavior for reasons of investigation. Upon the company identifying use of prohibited programs, the company reserves the right to freeze the relevant player’s account for a period of at least six (6) months; to confiscate any funds in that account; and/or, to suspend the player from using the services of the company and any of its sites. We actively monitor our systems and have measures in place in order to prohibit use of the devices, such as robots, that distort normal game play.
- The player will not play as a team with fellow players. If team playing is identified by the company, the company has the right to confiscate the winnings of the players as a team. The confiscated amount will be given to the aggrieved players.
H. Communication and General Conduct between Players
Players are permitted to provide content for the purpose of interacting with other players in a friendly and decent manner.
Players are responsible for the content provided by them to the website not being unlawful or infringing the rights of third parties. In particular, players are obliged to respect
the privacy of other players, not to post any political, racist, xenophobic, pornographic or sexually derogatory comments on the website and not to “stalk” or otherwise harass other players in any way.
Furthermore, it is prohibited:
- to post advertisements;
- to run any enquiries, surveys or polls;
- to upload or post chain letters;
- to collect personal data about other players without their explicit prior approval;
- to transmit any kind of viruses or spam or attempt any other kind of interference or interruption of other computer systems and programs;
- to upload or post messages for the sole purpose of transmitting religious, political or ideological content;
- to disturb other players by entering meaningless messages or combinations of letters etc.
- to consult with other players and to push fellow players to a certain course of action;
- to deliberately block games and the normal flow of communication in any way whatsoever.
- to influence the outcome of a game by conspiring with other gamers, interfering with the program or undertaking any other means contrary to the rules.
The content provided by Players is being recorded and monitored. The company is entitled, to delete any content violating the Terms and Conditions and to interdict the further upload of such content.
Any illegal content may be reported to the relevant authority.
I. Sanctions for Misconduct
In the event of misconduct by a player, the company reserves the right to immediately exclude the User of any further use of the website and to terminate the contract with the company. Furthermore, the company is entitled to interrupt and terminate on-going games, to block players’ accounts with or without prior notice, and until clarification of the situation retain the player’s credit on the player account and any illegitimately won prizes at the player’s cost.
J. Termination / Deregistration
Both parties are entitled to terminate the contract at any time with immediate effect without statement of a reason or cause. The player can terminate the contract by sending an e-mail stating their name and the name of the account to the website support. Within 2 weeks of receipt of such e-mail and response to the security question, the company shall delete the respective account data and pay out the credit amount on the player’s account. The conditions under III.C. apply to the payment of any credit amounts.
II. TEST PLAYERS
- Through the successful completion of the registration process a “test account” is set up. Once the account is open, it will be credited with virtual playing money, which can be used for the purpose of testing the games on the website. No claim for virtual playing money shall arise from any gains. Such amounts will not be paid out or credited to the “cash account” of the player. Each player may only open one account. The registration of the test account is free of charge.
- The registration contains the following information:
a. Personal and confidential pseudonym (“playername”, “nickname”) – there is no entitlement to a specific nickname. The playername must be unique and clearly identifiable. The use of offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable names is forbidden. Further prohibited is the choice of nicknames that contain or allude to an Internet link or account names, which allude to certain rights of the player (in particular but not exclusively, the use of the term “administrator” amongst others). The company reserves the right to suspend accounts with unacceptable nicknames. The company will re-admit such accounts after the successful change of their name to an acceptable nickname.
b. Players must keep their Player name and password secret as any activity by that player account will automatically be attributed to such player. We recommend not to write your password down; not to use easily traceable passwords such as birth date, telephone number, car number, etc; to construct secure passwords using various types of characters such as upper case, lower case, numeric or special characters (e.g./?&*). If you believe the secrecy of your password has been compromised we strongly recommended to change your password immediately. In accordance with good security practices you should change your password regularly. There is no claim to a specific password. However, players are always asked to follow the recommendations in D6 of Part I.
c. Valid e-mail-address
- The virtual credit cannot expire and will be automatically recharged if the virtual playing money level will be too low to enjoy the test game.
III. CASH PLAYERS
- In order to top up the account with money and access cash games, the player must provide the following additional information the player warrants to be accurate and complete in all respects:
a. First name and family name
c. Date of birth
d. contact number (telephone or mobile or fax)
- Through the successful completion of the registration process a “cash accounts” is automatically set up free of charge. Only players with a cash account can participate in cash games.
- The cash player application comprises the following additional information, which the player is required to provide truthfully and accurately during paying in and paying out process:
a. Account details for the payment of winnings.
- The company is entitled to examine the information given. In case the given information proofs to be inaccurate, the company is entitled to exclude the player concerned from the further participation in the services and retain any winnings.
- Players shall ensure that the details provided in the course of the registration are kept up to date by making any alterations on the website (under “Settings”) without undue delay.
- At the time of receipt of the first cash deposit on the account of the company, the company opens a “cash account” for the respective player. All amounts transferred to such cash accounts are held by the company as fiduciary on behalf of the player free of cost (as long as the account is active) and interest. The player may neither treat the operator as a financial institute nor expect interest.
- The credit of the cash account can only be used for the services provided on the website. For the payout of the deposit the provisions of Part III.C apply.
- The Euro (€) is the lead currency of the platform. Other currencies are available for making deposits. In such cases, the exchange rate at the time of the deposit is applied when changing into Euros. The user account shall then be managed in Euros. The user account shall be displayed to the user in the currency of his/her country, providing the currency is supported by the platform. Users may change the currency displayed. All figures in any currency other than the Euro shall be calculated by applying the current exchange rate of the European Central bank.
- Once a bet is placed and confirmed, it is assumed to be final and cannot be cancelled and refunded.
- In the case of a player being disconnected from the Internet while playing, the software will keep the games results and the player balance as they were before disconnecting.
- The Company will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our computer system allows players who experience game interruptions/ technical difficulties with our software or their personal computing device (after player has made a wager) to resume play and restore said game as it was before the interruption took place. If the players computing device does not allow restoration of the game prior to interruption (by failure of the telecommunications/players personal system) The Company will;
- Make sure said game is terminated
- Refund the players wager back into their account.
- Immediately inform the MGA about this Incident
- Refrain from commencing game play if it is indicated that the failure which has occurred, may re-occur.
- Deposits to the player account are made by transfer of money to the company’s account by way of the payment methods stated on the website. The company reserves the right, to change the accepted methods of payment at its sole discretion. The company further reserves the right to accept certain methods of payment only subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions. The company does not warrant that all methods of payment are available at all times.
- A deposit is considered deposited at the time the deposit is irrevocably credited to the company’s account and accrued to the relevant player’s cash account. The minimum acceptable deposit amount is €20. The maximum acceptable deposit amount is €2,500. The company reserves the right to amend the limit or arrange for additional and repeated examinations on deposits at its sole discretion.
- The company can, under certain circumstances, credit a player’s account with so called “bonus money”. The conditions for the crediting of the bonus (e.g. test bonus, advertising premium) and the amount of the bonus is determined by the company and set out on the website from time to time.
- The bonus is stated separately on the account. It can only be paid out once it has been transformed into real cash winnings. If an account contains both the player’s own money and bonus money, the bonus money will only be available for wagering once the existing money has been used. Specific bonus conditions may be published on the website with the launch of specific bonus schemes.
- Deposits into an account should be made for the sole purpose of using the funds in cash games and or tournaments.
- To prevent Money Laundering Activities all account- and/or money-transactions are checked by the operator. Any suspicious account- and/or money-transactions may be reported to the relevant authorities.
- A player can deposit funds via any of these methods/options –
The settlement time for Bank Transfer until the funds are deposited into your account is between 5 to 10 business days. For all the other methods the funds are deposited into your account in real time.
- Debit/Credit Card – VISA
- e-wallet – Moneybookers/Skrill, Neteller, Click & Buy
- Bank Transfer
- A Know Your Client (KYC) procedure will be carried out on players depositing money into their account.
- Winnings or parts thereof will be paid out upon request of the player, however, not more often than twice per month. The requested payout sum must be at least €50.
- A request for a payout cannot be made while a game, involving the player that makes the request, is being played.
- The company fulfils payment obligations by transferring the requested amounts due to an account named by the player and registered in the name of the player or by another payment system, depending on technical availability on the website. Any transaction costs due (e.g. for international transfers) are borne by the player. A payout will be remitted only to the same account from where the funds paid into the player's account originated.
- The company reserves the right to verify the entitlement of the player and, in case of doubt, to retain the payment. To provide evidence of the entitlement, the player is required to submit to the company a written request for payment and a copy of an official and valid proof of identity (passport, ID, drivers licence) per mail, fax or e-mail on request of the company. The ID control is carried out in the course of the first pay out of winnings to the player, and in the case that the sum exceeds €300. The personal data of the player owning the cash account and the owner of the bank account must correspond. The company is entitled to request further evidence identifying the player (e.g. a certified proof of identity) and verifying the named bank account prior to any out-payment and to retain the amounts until sufficient evidence has been provided. Even though the withdrawal amounts never exceed €300, the identity of a player will be verified once the pay-out requests reach the cumulative amount of € 2,300.
- The company complies with Maltese and European laws, regulations and guidelines for the prevention of money laundering and funding of terrorism. Suspicious transactions shall be investigated by the company and, if necessary, a suspicious transaction report will be made by the company to the competent Maltese Authority/ies. In any such event, the company is prohibited from disclosing to the player/s concerned and/or to any third party/ies, save in limited circumstances, that an investigation is being or may be carried out, or that information has been or may be transmitted to the competent Authority/ies. Furthermore, in the event of any suspicious transaction/s the company may suspend, block or close the account/s of the relevant player/s and withhold funds as may be required by law and/or by the competent Authority/ies.
- A player can withdraw funds via any of these methods/options –
The settlement time for Bank Transfer until the funds are withdrawn from your account is between 5 to 10 business days. For all the other methods the funds are withdrawn from your account in real time.
- Debit/Credit Card – VISA
- e-wallet – Moneybookers/Skrill, Neteller, Click & Buy
- Bank Transfer
- Funds cannot be withdrawn from a player’s account unless the same funds have been wagered at least once.
D. Inactivity and Deletion of Player Account
- In the event of an account being inactive for a period of three months, the company will send a reminder e-mail to the player on a monthly basis informing the player that the account is inactive. After three months of uninterrupted inactivity of an account despite reminder e-mails, the company may notify the player that a service fee may be start being charged after thirty days of the player receiving such notice.
In such case, the Player has the option to withdraw the deposited funds so as not to incur any fees. If the player’s account is in credit, a monthly fee equivalent to € 1 will be incurred.
In order for such fees to be reimbursed, a player must prove to FAIR PLAY BETS LTD any of the following conditions –
If no transaction has been recorded on a player's account for thirty months, we shall remit the balance in that account to the player or to the Authority if the player cannot be contacted satisfactorily.
- That the player could not access his account due to lack of internet connectivity;
- That the player could not access his account due to health related impediments;
- That the player could not access his account due to sincere and genuine reasons;
- When the player activates the account after having incurred inactive account fees, as long as such activation is done by not later than three (3) months from when the last fee was incurred. In such a scenario FAIR PLAY BETS LTD will pay a maximum of six (6) months inactive account fees.
- In any other situation whereby either the Authority or FAIR PLAY BETS LTD deems the player’s request to be justified;
- In order for a player to request funds from a dormant, closed, blocked or excluded account, one must contact Fair Play Bets Ltd by email on - firstname.lastname@example.org.
E. Wagers and Conditions of Winnings
- Only games played in accordance with the applicable rules of the game are scored as won games. Further, during the entire time a game is played, the players’ computers must have a working connection to the game server. Further information about game interruptions can be found on the website in the relevant game help menus.
- When a game is duly rated, the total amount of wagers minus the company fees (see Part III F.2) will be credited to the cash account of the winner.
- The company reserves the right to correct results in hindsight or to declare results void, if the result of a game was caused by a technical default, fraudulent behaviour of a player or through a fake wager. If this correction leads to a negative balance on the player account, the player is obliged to settle the difference by crediting the account with the required amount.
- The registration and set up of a test account and cash account are free of charge.
- In consideration of the provision of the games service, the account management and the solicitation of the players on the games website, the company may retain a fee (called “Rake”), calculated as a percentage of the amounts wagered by the players. A sliding scale applies and is calculated in correspondence with the amounts wagered. The applicable percentage is set out in the help section of the respective game.
- Fees pertinent to inactive accounts can be found in Section D.
- The processing fee for making a withdrawal depends on the payment system selected by the user.
- For the cancellation and return of an already completed payment, the company may charge a fee of € 12.
- For each reminder relating to a payment return the company may charge a fee of € 4.
- For the deletion of a cash account the company may charge a fee of € 3.
- Any other costs relating to the transfer of funds (e.g. bank fees for out payments, in payments, or administration charges) or additional charges (e.g. for credit card returns or charges for international transfers) are borne by the player and the company is entitled to debit such costs from the cash account. Costs for return or unintentional payments (e.g. due to the provision of an inaccurate account number or insufficient funds on the account) that are within player’s responsibility are borne by the player. The company’s right to claim further damages from the player (such as legal fees or fees of a collecting agency) are not affected. The company is entitled to retain such costs from the player’s account and to instruct a collecting agency to collect money due from the player at the player’s cost.
G. RESPONSIBLE GAMING
FAIR PLAY BETS LTD has a number of self-protection mechanisms which can be set after logging into the website, and accessing the Player Settings option. The measures are the following -
- Set Limits on Deposits
Player's account comes with default deposit limits, which limit the amount that a player can deposit per day or per week. Should a player feel the need, they can lower this limit. And if they want to increase it again, they can do so. However, the increase will take seven days to process.
- Set Limits on wagers and losses
A player should use wagering and losses limits to control how much money they are able to wager or lost per week. Once they reach the limit, they will receive an on-screen notification.
- Set limits on session time
These are little reminders that appear after set amounts of time to remind player just how long he has been playing for. They also come with options to continue playing or to log out there and then.
- Self-exclude for a definite period of time
A player can exclude himself from playing for a definite period of time. If they do so, they will not be receiving any marketing materials from the casino.
- Self-exclude indefinitely
Players can exclude themselves indefinitely from playing. If they do so, they will not be receiving any marketing materials from the casino. The company does not want its players to make a decision they will regret instantly. So, to ensure that they continue to have a safe and enjoyable playing experience, limit increases and removals won’t take effect immediately and will need seven days to be in force. The immediate enforcement is valid only during the process of tightening self-limits.
Our website also contains links to some external entities and information which can help in case of an addictive gambling issue. If you believe that you might be negatively addicted to gambling, we encourage you to seek help through these areas of our website and also contact us via email.
- The first deposit bonus is equal to 100% of a new player's first deposit at the casino. (For example: if you deposit €150, you will receive a first deposit bonus of €150, giving you a total account balance of €300). The maximum first deposit bonus is €500 and only one bonus is permitted per new player. The first deposit bonus will automatically be credited to the bonus account once the first deposit has been made. This offer is only valid for new players and must be claimed within 30 days of the real account being created.
- Only one first deposit bonus offer is valid per person, household, family, physical address, e-mails address, credit card number or shared computer environment such as a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school. The casino reserves its right to cancel any winnings or games should these terms and conditions be breached in any way. This offer is valid only for the depositor and is not transferable.
- The player's casino account balance is divided into a cash balance and a bonus balance. All bets are deducted from the current account first. If there is no money available in the current account, the bet amount is deducted from the bonus account. Funds from the bonus account are only bet when there is insufficient credit in the current account and there is sufficient credit in the bonus account. Winnings on bets made using current account funds are credited directly to the current account. Winnings on bets made using bonus account funds are credited directly to the bonus account.
- Turnover/play on Slots and Keno count 100% towards the turnover requirement for removing or cashing out the bonus.
- Turnover/play through on Pokers and Sic-Bo count 50% towards the turnover requirement for removing or cashing out the bonus.
- Turnover/play through on all Roulette games count 30% towards the turnover requirement for removing or cashing out the bonus.
- Turnover/play through on Blackjack’s count 10% towards the turnover requirement for removing or cashing out the bonus.
- To remove or cash out the bonus balance from the bonus account, the value of the bonus must be turned over 25 times in the casino (unless additional turnover requirements are stated on the promotion page).
- Play-through is achieved when a real money bet is made.
- When the play-through requirements have been met in full, all funds will be automatically transferred from the bonus account to the current account.
- You will not be able to withdraw the bonus amount until you have met the wagering requirements.
- There is no maximum cashout restriction on new player first deposit bonus.
- All withdrawals made shall be subject to audit by the casino. The casino reserves the right to take back any first deposit bonus or winnings and/or to close any account that the casino believes to be implicated in cases of misuse or fraud. Employees of the casino, its proprietors, and their families, are not eligible to enter any promotions offered by the casino.
- The first deposit bonus offer cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other promotional offer currently available at the casino and is subject to ongoing review. The casino reserves the right to change this offer and these terms and conditions at any time and it is the player’s responsibility to periodically check on this page for changes and updates.
- The company has notified the Commissioner for Data Protection the processing of players data according to the Data Protection Act of 2001 (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta). The company is entitled to transfer ownership in the collected and processed player data to its associates, subsidiaries and to forward the players data to its affiliates, however the supply of personal data to third parties is on an opt-in basis. Access to your personal data is limited to only those employees who require access as part of their job function. Fair Play Bets Ltd only requests the minimum data in order for a client to set up a player account, and verify and fund this same account.
- The player agrees explicitly that the company uses and automatically processes the personal data provided during registration. Further, the player explicitly agrees that the data provided may be retained and used even after the deletion of the account, as long as it is required for administration purposes and/or for complying with legal obligation of safekeeping. The company will comply with the applicable data protection laws when handling the data provided by players.
- The company is entitled to save and process connection data, in particular source- and destination IPs and all other log files, for the protection of its own server and the servers of third parties. The company is further entitled to process the data of non-personalised statistics. Otherwise the company will save and process data only to the extent it is required to provide its services.
- The company will use all reasonable means to protect the player data stored on its server. The company is not liable should a third party unlawfully seize and process such data. All claims for damages by player or a third party against the company in connection with such event are explicitly excluded.
- Players have the right to their personal data held by the operator in accordance with the data protection act. Furthermore players are at any time entitled to change, amend or delete their respective personal data. The company shall ensure that such personal data is, upon request and when not required for website related administration or pending legal proceedings or administrative procedures, deleted. With the deletion of the personal data required for account registration, the account relating thereto is automatically deleted.
- The company and/or their vicarious agents are liable only for damages beyond the scope of the Product Liability Law caused deliberately or upon gross negligence. The company is not liable for slight negligence, acts of nature beyond control, consecutive damages, pecuniary damages, lost profit, lost data, lost interest and for damages from claims of third parties.
- The company is not liable for the website and the games performing without any interruptions, not containing any programming defaults and/or identified defaults being corrected, or for any resulting damages. Further, the company cannot be held liable for the website, its connected servers or the system of third parties accessing the website not containing viruses or other damaging components, which could cause damage to the computer, hardware and/or software of the player, nor any resulting damage.
- The company is not liable for mistakes in the course of data entry, storage and processing and for the content, completeness and accuracy of transmitted data. In particular, the company reserves the right to correct obvious mistakes during the storage and processing of results (e.g. the mistakes relating to the identity of the players), wagers, prices, quotas etc.).
- The company is not liable for damages of any kind that are caused by the undue use of the account by the player or third parties.
- The company is not liable for player content or the content of advertising inserts, but reserves the right to delete content that contravenes the law or the General Terms And Conditions, when they become known and to pass on such information to the public prosecution authorities if instructed to do so.
- In the case of infringement of the General Terms And Conditions of the website by the player, the player shall hold the company blameless from any claims by third parties and any losses, costs or damages resulting thereof.
VI. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The player acknowledges that some of the games offered contain an element of luck as well as an element of skill. The generation of the elements of luck is based on an internationally acknowledged random number generator and is not influenced by the company in any way. Further information on the random number generator is set out under the help section on the website.
- Every player accepts that the company is entitled to refuse the registration of a player and to limit or block the access of particular players to games at its own discretion. Further, the player accepts that the granting of bonus money can be withdrawn by the company and that the stakes and winnings of player can be retained, should they be connected with an account that has been closed or limited, or an account, which has no claim to winnings as they have expired.
- Players will be informed of any changes or amendments to the General Terms And Conditions per e-mail or notices on the website. Players are obliged to regularly inform themselves about the current General Terms And Conditions.
- All notices relating to this contract are only valid if they are published on the website or sent per e-mail to the address specified by the player in the registration or thereafter.
- The player will notify the company of changes of name, address or e-mail address and account number without undue delay through making the relevant amendments on the website. If the player does not notify such changes, the last data entered will be binding.
- If any of the provisions of these General Terms And Conditions are found invalid, the other provisions remain in full force and effect.
VII. COMPLAINT HANDLING
Version 1.8, Dated 13/07/2016
- The company endeavours to provide a high quality service to its players at all times. However, players may for various reasons feel that they are not satisfied with the level and/or quality of service and may wish to file a complaint. Aggrieved players may send us an email to our help desk with the word ‘COMPLAINT’ in the subject. The email addresses are email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Customer Supportteam will attempt to handle a player’s complaint as soon as is reasonably possible. If the team cannot resolve the complaint they will escalate it to the management for solution.
- In any case the player will receive a response to the complaint within a period of 5 working days.
- Should the player feel that the company has not adequately solved their complaint or has failed to reply to their complaint they may escalate the issue directly to the Malta Gaming Authority via email email@example.com